PREORDERS are now OPEN. Secure your copy here by ordering a PREORDER.
We will get your copy out to you when they are received by the shop for a February 20th release date (kindly note update below).
UPDATE as of Feb 6th: Laine 4 is now expected to arrive in the USA on February 20th and we are being told our copies will be shipped to us around Feb 23rd. As soon as we receive our copies we will ship them straight out to you. This new schedule is the same for all Laine stockists in the USA. Here at TWT, we will do everything we can for a quick, efficient turnaround. Thank you for your understanding.
As this is a PREORDER please note that should you order other items with this magazine, everything will be mailed out at the same time when the magazine comes in. Should you wish your other items before then we request you place a separate order and we will be happy to get them out to you right away.
· 142 pages
· 12 knitting patterns from a talented group of designers: Fiona Alice, Emily Greene, Susie Haumann, Melody Hoffmann, Tiina Huhtaniemi, Libby Jonson, Isabell Kraemer, Sarah Pope, Camille Rosselle, Katrin Schneider, Helen Stewart and Camilla Vad. (Please see the full list of yarns they have used below.)
· an interview with Jared Flood
· a long-format story about La Bien Aimée
· my story by Anna Dianich of Tolt Yarn and Wool
· a Q&A with Susanne Sommer
· a travel guide to Paris featuring the best spots to stay, eat and shop.
Laine was set up in 2016 by Jonna Hietala, Sini Ellen and Elina Johanna. This trio packed by years and years of experience with journalism and publishing, graphic design, social media, and wool wanted to create an aesthetic, informative and inspiring magazine for people sharing the same interests. Laine, however, is more than a magazine: it inspires to gather and share, to be a part of a community of like-minded knitters, makers and thinkers from near and far. Various gatherings and events play a big part of their work.
Made in Finland. Printed in Estonia.