Victoria of Eden Cottage Yarns has a beautiful selection of milled yarns that have been milled and dyed to her specifications. Her gentle and sophisticated color sense shines through in this range of soft and decadent yarns called Askham 4ply.
This is a really luxuriously soft yarn, with all the drape and shine that you should expect from baby alpaca and silk. It creates a fabric that is so light, yet warm and hardwearing.
Askham 4ply is available in 5 beautiful colors: Air (a baby robbin's egg blue), Blossom (a baby almost dusky pink), Damselfly (luminous and bright azure blue), Walnut (soft medium brown, luxurious), and Crocosmia (a coppery orange). All are beautiful and truly the softest yarn I've ever felt! At this price you can knit yourself a luxurious top and feel quite virtuous about not breaking the bank!
- Weight: 4-ply (fingering) [note that 4-ply refers to weight and not always actual number of ply.]
- Package: approx 50g / 218 yards
- Content: 70% baby alpaca / 30% silk
- Recommended Needles: 2.75 - 3.5 mm / US 2 - 4 (check our selection of Hiya Hiyas!)
- Hand wash only, lay flat to dry
Please remember that every effort is taken to represent the true colors of the yarn and that monitor settings will vary.