British Wool direct from West Yorkshire Spinners! "Reared, Sheared and Spun in Britain". This sock yarn consists of 75% Wool - 25% Nylon. The wool content contains 35% luxurious Bluefaced Leicester making this one of the most sumptuous 4 Ply (fingering weight) products on the market. Ideal for socks!
This Country Birds range is a self-striping, printed yarn. The colors featured in these unique blends are available as solid colors in the Spice Rack range. Use together to create great socks with contrasting heels and toes!
- Peacock and Blue Raspberry (blue)
- Mallard and Juniper (royal blue)
- Pheasant and Nutmeg (copper)
- Bull Finch and Cayenne Pepper (red)
- Wood Pigeon and Pennyroyal (purple)
- Goldfinch and Cinnamon Stick (pinkish beige)
- Kingfisher and Spearmint (light blue)
- Owl and Poppy Seed (gray)
- Blue Tit and Cardamom (olive)
British Wool Mark
Makeup - Size 100g balls (400m/437y)
Tension 36rs x 28sts - 4"/10cm sq - 3.25mm (US3) needles
Machine Washable cold
The Woolly Thistle is proud to bring you this yarn of excellent value along with fast delivery from the USA. No international shipping!
Please remember that every effort is taken to represent the true colors of the yarn and that monitor settings will vary.